- Red Celery - eight plants
- Big Chile II Peppers - six plants
- Ancho Pepper - two plants
- Early Jalapeno - two plants
- Elefantenrussel Pepper (yellow cyan) - two plants
- Pustagold Pepper (sweet whitish pepper that turns red) - eight plants
- Golden California Wonder Pepper (from Granny!) - two plants
- Quadrato Rosso D'Asti Pepper (from Granny!) - two plants
- Tatsoi - eight plants
- Pac Choi - eight plants
- Vates Kale - four plants
- Tuscano Kale - four plants
- 'Little Gem' Romaine - eight plants
The greens I started will hopefully start going out in the coldframe in a couple weeks. They should provide some early salad greens which I have been craving lately. The red celery is the same ones I grew this past fall. I am hoping they turn much redder when grown in stronger sun.
I have some Pasilla Pepper seed coming in the mail that I was not able to sow today. I will start them as soon as they arrive, it will provide a good comparison to lunar and non-lunar planting. The next thing coming up will be sowing all the Brassica's on March 15-16. The growing season is coming!